Feeling Left Behind
Well I have finally gotten around to trying this blogging thing out. Give me a few days for pictures and all that.
Today wasn't much different then any other day except my car broke down and I had 10 kids with me. We waited for 5 lights before some kind person offered to help push it around the corner so we weren't blocking traffic any longer.
I can't get any more exciting then that......... Well until I went to scrapbook night. That was full of lots of laughter and oh so much fun. It was great I actually accomplished 8 pages. Yea!!!!
Kiersten got an 100% on her spelling test today and was very excited about it.
Ian went and found a broom and cleaned up the brick in the front yard then was very excited to show me his suprize.
William and Ian went to Heathers to have preschool with Mackenzie. They love doing this.
Today wasn't much different then any other day except my car broke down and I had 10 kids with me. We waited for 5 lights before some kind person offered to help push it around the corner so we weren't blocking traffic any longer.
I can't get any more exciting then that......... Well until I went to scrapbook night. That was full of lots of laughter and oh so much fun. It was great I actually accomplished 8 pages. Yea!!!!
Kiersten got an 100% on her spelling test today and was very excited about it.
Ian went and found a broom and cleaned up the brick in the front yard then was very excited to show me his suprize.
William and Ian went to Heathers to have preschool with Mackenzie. They love doing this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home