complements
I got dressed for church today with my new hair color and straightener toy and put make up on wore a dress I haven't worn in a long time and recieved more complements then I have had in forever. It was really a feel good day for me. Thanks to everyone you really made me feel good about me. I needed that

3 Comments:
At March 9, 2008 at 6:47 PM ,
rache said...
Hi, I am a 16 year old girl from malta. I'm just surfing through blogs and wanted to tell you welldone for goinc to church, God's very important in one's life..
God bless you =)
We are all made in His image, everyone of us is beautiful.
At March 9, 2008 at 8:06 PM ,
Margaret said...
You did look very pretty today!
At April 2, 2008 at 10:42 PM ,
Unknown said...
You look great! And I love the kids' haircuts too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home