Getting to know me
Hi my name is LaDawn Godfrey Rowe

I wanted to play a game to see how many of my friends and family really know me. I sent out an e-mail and asked questions about me. The answers to these questions are
1- Why do I love the month of May? I have always loved May. May is when some of my favorite flowers are in bloom. My sweet heart was born in may when I was in school may was the last month we had to go and May always ment spring, sunshine, flowers, fresh air and all that comes with it.
2- What is my favorit flowers? I love lilac's but only outside. I love the fragrence they make and fill the air. Plus I love the colors of lilac's. I also love lillies, and irises.





3- what are my favorite colors? I have always like purple. Green has been a venture every now and then but most recently pink is topping the list.

4- How many years have I been married? On Sept. 22, 2008 I will have been married for 13 years. I meet my husband in Wenatchee Washington. We were married in the Logan Utah temple aka the castle.


5- What is the name of my husband? I know this question seems odd but it seems that some people don't know his name and my darling sweet hearts name is Daniel Edward Rowe. He is the son of the Late Thomas and Luana Rowe. He is the 8th of 8 kids blessed to this wonderful family. He is an incredible husband and terrific father.

6- If I wanted to get creative what would I do? I would bake something new. I love to creat new desserts or something I have never done before just to see if it will turn out. I really enjoy changing recieps to my benifit and most of yours.
7- how many stated have I visited? I have never left the western states. I have been to Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon, and driven through a small part of Wyoming and stood on the 4 corners which is colorado as well. so 9 states. and 2 of them don't really count.

8- When is my birthday? and how old will I be? Well I am not ashamed to admit that my 32nd birthday will be June 25.
9- What do I do in my spare time? Ha ha if any of you really know me, I have a day care in my home so spare time is very limited. I usually take my family out shopping every evening just to have family time. I blog and watch tv. If I am lucky and this is rare I read a book.
10- What do I want to be when I grow up? I am what I always wanted to be. I never dreamed of being anything other then a mom. However if I could be something else I would be an ultrasound teck. I am fasinated with this and love to see the images via ultra sound.
I hope that getting to know me has been as interesting to you as it has been fun for me to write. I also am looking forward to getting to know you all much better.

I wanted to play a game to see how many of my friends and family really know me. I sent out an e-mail and asked questions about me. The answers to these questions are
1- Why do I love the month of May? I have always loved May. May is when some of my favorite flowers are in bloom. My sweet heart was born in may when I was in school may was the last month we had to go and May always ment spring, sunshine, flowers, fresh air and all that comes with it.
2- What is my favorit flowers? I love lilac's but only outside. I love the fragrence they make and fill the air. Plus I love the colors of lilac's. I also love lillies, and irises.





3- what are my favorite colors? I have always like purple. Green has been a venture every now and then but most recently pink is topping the list.

4- How many years have I been married? On Sept. 22, 2008 I will have been married for 13 years. I meet my husband in Wenatchee Washington. We were married in the Logan Utah temple aka the castle.


5- What is the name of my husband? I know this question seems odd but it seems that some people don't know his name and my darling sweet hearts name is Daniel Edward Rowe. He is the son of the Late Thomas and Luana Rowe. He is the 8th of 8 kids blessed to this wonderful family. He is an incredible husband and terrific father.

6- If I wanted to get creative what would I do? I would bake something new. I love to creat new desserts or something I have never done before just to see if it will turn out. I really enjoy changing recieps to my benifit and most of yours.
7- how many stated have I visited? I have never left the western states. I have been to Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon, and driven through a small part of Wyoming and stood on the 4 corners which is colorado as well. so 9 states. and 2 of them don't really count.

8- When is my birthday? and how old will I be? Well I am not ashamed to admit that my 32nd birthday will be June 25.
9- What do I do in my spare time? Ha ha if any of you really know me, I have a day care in my home so spare time is very limited. I usually take my family out shopping every evening just to have family time. I blog and watch tv. If I am lucky and this is rare I read a book.
10- What do I want to be when I grow up? I am what I always wanted to be. I never dreamed of being anything other then a mom. However if I could be something else I would be an ultrasound teck. I am fasinated with this and love to see the images via ultra sound.
I hope that getting to know me has been as interesting to you as it has been fun for me to write. I also am looking forward to getting to know you all much better.

1 Comments:
At May 18, 2008 at 2:45 PM ,
Unknown said...
La Dawn - what a great idea - that was very interesting -- thank you for sharing! I may have to copy your idea... hope that's okay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home