My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, September 15, 2008

Midnight Snuggle


As I was getting ready to go to bed this evening I went and opened the kids bedroom doors. Kiersten made a noise when I got back to my room. I went to check on her since she looked like she was getting sick before bed. I went in her room and found her awake. "mommy, I can't go to sleep." Here it is midnight and she has been in bed for several hours at this point. Did I wake her or had she really been laying there this whole time. So I decided to snuggle with her. This is something we don't do very often and it was so nice to have a few minutes that was just us. Mommy with daughter cradled in arms sharing stories and jokes and love. I wished her good night and said that I enjoyed snuggling with her. She said, "I am always here for a snuggle mom, anytime." Could anyone love there child more!..........

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home