support for family and friend who are on a weight loss journey
Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile... initially scared me to death. ~Betty Bender~
I did a 4 fast mile today and it was to easy so I continued to work out until I just couldn't go any more. ended up doing it for 2 hours straight. I am so proud of me. that is a huge accomplishment. Please don't kill your selves trying to keep up to me I have been doing this kind of stuff for over a year now. I have built up to being able to do this. If you can commit to at least 30 minutes a day and get it done I will be nothing but proud of you. When that gets easy try to add an extra 15 and go from there. This journey isn't easy it is faced with all kinds of challenges and obstacles that face us each day but remember it is a journey and not a five minute goal. It is going to take a life time of good habits to continue to change and when you get to where you want to be it is going to take a continuation of what you were doing to keep it going and to keep the weight off. please don't forget to write everything down you do and when you have feelings of frustration and doubt or are over come with any emotion write them down deal with them and get over it so you can move on. changing your thinking it is just as important as changing the way you eat and how you work out. remember I love you YOU can do it and you all have each other and me to support you. Change is hard but ultimately worthwhile.
I did a 4 fast mile today and it was to easy so I continued to work out until I just couldn't go any more. ended up doing it for 2 hours straight. I am so proud of me. that is a huge accomplishment. Please don't kill your selves trying to keep up to me I have been doing this kind of stuff for over a year now. I have built up to being able to do this. If you can commit to at least 30 minutes a day and get it done I will be nothing but proud of you. When that gets easy try to add an extra 15 and go from there. This journey isn't easy it is faced with all kinds of challenges and obstacles that face us each day but remember it is a journey and not a five minute goal. It is going to take a life time of good habits to continue to change and when you get to where you want to be it is going to take a continuation of what you were doing to keep it going and to keep the weight off. please don't forget to write everything down you do and when you have feelings of frustration and doubt or are over come with any emotion write them down deal with them and get over it so you can move on. changing your thinking it is just as important as changing the way you eat and how you work out. remember I love you YOU can do it and you all have each other and me to support you. Change is hard but ultimately worthwhile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home