Dad's and donuts

So today at Kiersten's school they had a Dad and donut party. The kids invited there dad's to go to school and eat donuts while they were entertained with knock knock poems and songs and read stories and other fun things in honor of fathers day. Kiersten was so cute about this. She has been very excited for over a week now. She kept asking her daddy if he was really coming then when it was time she came home from school go her dress on (which was green on of Dan's favorite colors) found her make up and put that on found a purse and got her church shoes on and was all ready to go. After dinner she had to reapply her lipstick because it had worn off. Then later Dan told me that she said tonight we are married which ring should I wear the purple one or this other one. they were suppose to serve the dad's and they gave a little toast that said Happy Father's Day Dad I Love You. I thought it was very cute that my little girl thought she was going on a date with her daddy and copied what I would do, ( I usually dress up nicer and put on make up for a date with Dan, or at least try to look nicer when I go out. She has seen this and I guess thought that is what you are suppose to do.) How sweet to think that she was married to her daddy and wanted to wear a ring to fill extra special. They grow so fast.
Labels: kiersten

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home