More of Ian's suprize
Dont get me yet I'm not ready
Maybe if I look this way I wont know when to scream AAAAAAAAAAAA

caught from behind as Ben runs away from Ethan
Ready Aim ......................hey wait something is wrong with this thing it wont work.............. got ya
the spray off. these guns went from the top and bottom. A double soaker
Maybe if I look this way I wont know when to scream AAAAAAAAAAAA
caught from behind as Ben runs away from Ethan

Ready Aim ......................hey wait something is wrong with this thing it wont work.............. got ya

the spray off. these guns went from the top and bottom. A double soaker

So we decided since it was such a nice day a water gun fight would be a lot of fun. At least the boys did. YOU KNOW BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home