My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Tag

Memory Lane...the tag that gets everyone involved. I got this from Rachel H.'s blog. Be a good sport and play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Blogger LaDawn said...

    I remember the time we were still working at PSC together. We sat right next to each other. There was a time when the talk was on how it was irritating when the JW's would come over and then I stuck my foot in my mouth and said "Yeah, I can't stand those missionaries!". Well, turns out years later I would eat those words. You got this look on your face that said, "Oh no, now I have to spill the beans." I will never forget the look on your face, because I knew that I had stuck my foot in my mouth that time. I was always really thankful that you didn't get upset me and let me get to know you better.

    Posted by Andrew&Linda on Jul 15, 2008 9:03 PM

     
  • At July 15, 2008 at 10:13 PM , Blogger rachel said...

    I love the memory of running into you at Seaside and learning about your daughter's involvement in pageants... then seeing her in the parade! What a doll. You were such a proud mama. So sweet.

    I also remember the Sunday we sat and chatted on the couch in the foyer. You were smokin hot!

     
  • At July 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

    Yeah I was going to say the same thing you were...lots of scrapbook nights and girls night out. Two of my favorite things☺

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home