My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Reflections

So here are a few random reflections from my life, all associated with the 4th of July. I grew up in Clarkston Utah. I remember going to Utah State every 4th or around then to watch the fire works and see the show. This was an all evening event. When I was in the color guard, we got to preform there. When I grew up and moved to Washington I had started dating a wonderful man. On the 4th of July around midnight so really the 5th I got kissed for the first time from this wonderful man who shortly after became my extrodary husband. When we had Kiersten we took her to Utah to see the show at the university. She watched with open eyes. I was suprized considering she was only 10 3/4 months old. She didn't cry at all. After the show she described the entire thing to us in her cute baby language. Since then we have added 2 incredible boys and with as much fascination we were able to enjoy all the beautiful fireworks in the park this evening. Will couldn't have been more excited. Ian loved the colors but wanted to run and Kiersten missed the parades. We have done that a lot in the past as well. It was a nice relaxing day. We went to the ward pancake breakfast and then out to Veneta to visit with the relatives out there and have a bbq lunch then home for a very long 3 plus hour name and off to the park for play time and fireworks. Happy birthday America and thank you to all who have served to make it so we can still be free.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home