My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Triple Baby Shower


How fun is it to get to know your friends more and celebrate there choice in having more babies. great evening with the girls lots of really cute baby stuff and I am glad it wasn't for me.

punch ingredients
1- 2 liter of sprite
1- can frozen juice concentrate ( i used polmagranate/blueberry)
1- cartain of vanilla ice cream

mix together and enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At June 19, 2008 at 11:34 PM , Blogger rachel said...

    Thanks for coming in to say hi to me tonight! I'm glad you told me about your blog. Now I will be able to keep tabs on you. Ü

    Hope your shower went well. I ran into Kristine in the halls, so I know it was partially for her. Awesome!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home