Eugene's film festival










So we happened to be at the mall this past weekend and came across the Eugene film festival. they had the star wars characters and didn't have our camera. So we had to go back the next day just to get prof of this great event. This also made my William want stars wars stuff for his birthday. Yea me!

3 Comments:
At October 8, 2008 at 10:43 PM ,
Unknown said...
I just tagged you! Check out my blog for more details!
At October 9, 2008 at 8:26 AM ,
Margaret said...
HA ha. I love when I set out for shopping and run into a wookie.
At October 10, 2008 at 9:27 AM ,
Erin said...
What a fun family activity! I love how you had to go back for pictures. I would totally do that too!
Thanks for stopping by my facebook page. It's kind of fun being in contact with old high school friends, isn't it?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home