My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

calenders and numbers

On my calander is several different numbers meaning several different things.  It is my own personal code that only I know and can follow.  If I ever forget what I am doing then we are all in trouble. 

Today Kiersten asked me what all my numbers were for.  It is way to complex to explain everything so I just explained 1 portion of it.  My Mom, Aunts and I are taking on a 365 day challenge.  Each day that we work out is counted as 1 day towards this year.  Each day that we do not work out has to be added at the end as a make up day.  The final year depends on how many days you skip during this time frame.  Then at the end we will compare notes on what we did how we have changed and all that.  This is just one of the many numbers on my calander.  I am counting backwards from 365 to 1 that way the numbers get smaller instead of bigger.  I figured if I skip every Sunday this year and make it my day of rest to heal and recoop from the rest of the week then I will have to add 52 extra days at the end so my year should potentially end in March 2011.  I am hoping also to be a lot closer to my goal weight by this time as well. 

However, this is something I take one day at a time and very seriously.  the rest of the numbers are my weight gain or loss, my cycle calculations, among many others, and now you know the rest of the story.

since starting over again this year I am down 5 pounds all total since I started last year I am down 39 I have a long ways to go and a very good support team working to keep me moving.  this is going to be a great year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home