awe snow days


My preschool kids that I watch are on a snow day which means the boys have friends to play with all day. Hopefully it will snow in Eugene so they can all go out and play in the winter fun. We had a skiff of snow last night. It lasted on a few minutes, however Kiersten and Ian were already planning there snowman's and angles, and snow ball fights and all that fun winter time stuff. It took William to long to get his shoes on so he missed it.
Driving in snow is a skill one should never forget. I did forget how mesmerizing it is to drive with snow flying all around you. What fun exciting things we remember when it snows.
Driving in snow is a skill one should never forget. I did forget how mesmerizing it is to drive with snow flying all around you. What fun exciting things we remember when it snows.

1 Comments:
At January 25, 2008 at 4:52 PM ,
Nichole Buffington said...
Wow I do a random search and you pop up!
So appropriate since I was trying to recall the ingredients for that spagehettios, hamburger, corn chip.... dish that you made on Mill St so long ago :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home