all dressed up

Dan and I got all dressed up to go to the pop Warner football auction. I with the help of Valerie, and my neighbor Daren as well as the contributions of the football parents and a signed football by the OREGON DUCKS put together a basket for this auction. Being creative I used an idea learned from Valerie to make a giant treasure box. It turned out really cute and then we added a plant stand to hold the rest of the stuff on it. Well when we got to the auction we found out that they couldn't put something so big on the tables so the stuffed it all in the basket. They displayed the ball in front of everything and so the silent bidding started and our team basket went for $200. I was happy that it sold for so much because it was a lot of work. However I didn't want to go home empty handed and since it seemed everyone had the idea of a family fun night theme we came home with some new games ourselves. So we got all dressed up hired a babysitter and went to the country club to have dinner participate in a auction and win then leave before all the drunk people started to gamble and came home to enjoy a good movie (the bucket list) All in all we had a great time on our date and we got new outfits out of it.
Labels: dan and LaDawn


4 Comments:
At October 27, 2008 at 9:15 AM ,
rachel said...
You look so pretty!
At October 27, 2008 at 9:01 PM ,
Margaret said...
Cute dress!
At November 12, 2008 at 11:39 PM ,
Unknown said...
this is inspiring...we need a date night like this!
At November 19, 2008 at 12:38 PM ,
Brigitte Ballard said...
Love to see you have a blog. I am going to add it to my reader!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home