My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

sweating is good


So since Christmas I have been trying (trying being the key word) to exercise more. I asked for the wii fit and love it according to that however I have only worked out 7 times in the past month. I have been able to work out with other programs as well. I walk a mile with my video and today I got my butt kicked by Jillian M. from biggest losers wii game. Sweating is good. Even though I am very tired after this work out I feel great. This is a big step for me. usually when I work out I get very sick so go wii my new favorite thing to do. IF ANYONE HAS ANY FUN IDEAS TO HELP ME REACH MY GOAL LET ME KNOW. I can only work out at home due to the day job. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home