My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas chaos
















Upon preparing for (Santa to come) Dan and I put out the family presents, added a few decorations blocked the door way to keep the secret surprises a little longer and went to bed. We however heard a noise in the middle of the night and thinking it was the kids held our breath and pretended to be asleep. Come to find out it was our blockage falling down. This was quickly removed and hidden. An hour later I heard the whispering of a child in my room. Kiersten had found the thank you letter from Santa for the milk and cookies and was sharing it with me at 3:30 am. Needless to say I sent her back to bed and said she could come out at 6. I heard her snooping around and running from room to room then all was quiet until about 7 when she had had enough of waiting and woke up everyone. Grammy and Grandpa were going to call on the video phone to see what the kids got so we waited. Finally anticipation won out and we started with out the phone call. We came to find out later that Grammy and Grandpa were trying to get home in a blizzard and ended up being snowed in for Christmas. AWE to be in Utah and have a white Christmas....... All in all our family had a great day the kids got all they wanted we had lots of phone calls long play times with new toys and very long nap and even went to see a movie. I couldn't have asked for a happier day. The best gift of all the kids actually got along most of the day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home