My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, December 5, 2008

far to long

I realized today that it has been far to long since I posted. so a quick update then pictures and more fun later today. I got the privilage of going to Twilight with the girls on opening night. that was tons of fun. Then we had an open house and 1 person come. After that it was thanksgiving. I have so much to be greatful for this year (again more later) right after that I was one of the crazy people who ventured out at 4 am to go shopping and make my contribution to black friday or (green friday as toys r us called it) after a very long day on 2 hours of sleep I prepared for Super Saturday. A day full of crafts and girl time and lots of fun. However my body didn't like the idea of being gone all day again and forced me to be home in bed sick. So I finished my crafts the on monday instead. As all mondays go back to life back to being crazy with way to many kids in my home. As the week progressed I was woken up to my husband this moring letting me know that our car was towed last night. OH how I love living in Woodland Park
I promise a much nicer and funner post will come later today

1 Comments:

  • At December 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why did they tow your car? I am sorry that happened. Well, I hope things start to look up for you soon. ACK!!! Black Friday....I was sleeping LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home