bursting

So I was bursting with excitment today thinking I may have sold my home. However after time reality set in and I am hopeful I have sold my home but am content to wait for the chips to fall where they may and see what happens. Its hard not to be excited when you have good hope. PRAY that it will work out for us please........

3 Comments:
At December 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM ,
Margaret said...
I'm really hoping you get your Christmas wish!
At December 15, 2008 at 1:10 AM ,
rachel said...
Did it sell?? Did it sell??
Good luck! :)
At December 16, 2008 at 9:31 PM ,
Mary said...
So what happened? I hope you haven't said because you started packing . . . (uhh, so why are you moving and where are you going)?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home