My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, December 5, 2008

events in my life

I thought after my early morning post I would put a few fun things to make up for it.



















Ian's last football game was held in Nov at Autzin stadium. He was thrilled to play where the Ducks play and told Mark Asper that he got to play there. For those of you who don't know Mark plays for the Ducks.














Ian's Thanksgiving feast the last day of school before thanksgiving. He was an Indian and the other class were the Pilgrims. He told a cute poem about the turkey. William and I were able to go and share in the fun.






















Crafts are so much fun. after getting this great Idea from Valerie I went home and made these little blocks. Then made big ones from super Sat. It was lots of fun.













And last but surely not least...............................WARNING....................................................Do not view this part if you get sick easy. It is gross and hard to look at. However for my benefit for future reference I need to post this part as well. This is my excuse for noting doing a lot of stuff these days and I should just toughen up and do them anyway but its hard when you hurt so much.








again warning not to be seen by the queasy at heart........








My hands this wonderful season. They itch, they are open and some parts infected. Washing anything in water with soap or just water is painful. I can't open them entirely and I can't make a fist with out almost crying. Lotion makes me scream and Vaseline is to greasy. I go to bed with socks on my hands every night just to keep the moister in them so they wont get worse. Today I even bandaged them up and they look like casts. My kids think I broke my hand. However they usually get sore just never this so. Don't pity me. I just wanted to write this for my benefit to prove to my self I can heal and I will get better and when I do I will post my healed hands once again. Someday I will get to wear my wedding ring again as well. Until then, I will continue to do what I can even if it hurts.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home