My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, June 19, 2009

summer

Our summer is full of lots of kids and crazy fun.... or insanity for me. As I write the kids are fighting and chasing each other around the house. After I tried and failed to get them to pull weeds in the garden which is growing like crazy new pictures soon. Aside from T-ball and Softball every night we have writing club and cooking classes and sewing stuff, scrap booking and piano and songs to learn to sing and all that other fun stuff. So much for a nice relaxing summer. We are busier now then we ever have been. If I can get off of facebook long enough to do anything I will be able to post pictures and what not here from now on. In the mean time check me out on facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home