My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

any old wipe just wont do

So we got the kids some big lolly pops from London. Each time they eat them there faces get sticky. This evening Kiersten was complaining of being rather sticky so I told her to go wash her face. She said, "where are the wipes." I told her to just go to the bathroom and wash so she wasn't waisting wipes. So she goes in there and the Clorox cleaning wipes are on the counter. Pretty soon I start to smell them and I look at her to see what is going on. sure enough she used the cleaning wipes to clean her face. needless to say she had to use a lot of soap and water anyway to get the bleach off.
a wipe isn't always the wipe you need.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home