more thoughts of London
We have been so busy. I have been keeping a daily journal so I wont forget anything to write when we get back home. that way the pictures will make sense as well. Just a few high lights. we have done so far, we went on a bus tour around London this is s great way to see everything without having to make special trips. We went to st. Paul's Cathedral, watched the changing of the guards, seen a few museums, went to Stonehenge, Salisbury, and bath yesterday and today we are taking a lunch cruse on the river Thames. Some make think this is a high light and yes it was exciting and did cause a lot of conversation but not that big of a deal for me. We saw Jesse Jackson. our bus driver recognized him and called out to him. He left his guards and jumped on the bus to say hi and shake a few hands. people still talked about it the next day. we also go to see where Jane Austin lived and places she wrote about. I am making Dan wait on me so I must go out again more to do more to see. pictures when we get back

2 Comments:
At March 29, 2009 at 6:50 PM ,
Margaret said...
I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Bath is one of my favorites!
At March 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Sounds like you two are having a great time. I am also looking forward to seeing your pictures. Everything here is going great and the Church library hasn't blown up yet. You take care and I will continue to pray for your safe return home!
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home