My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, March 9, 2009

chocolate chips for lunch

Going with the crummy Monday theme I decided I needed Chocolate and realized all I had was Chocolate chips. I grabbed the bag and ate a few handfuls. Then my stomach decided to hurt and I realized I hadn't had anything for lunch yet. Go figure. Why not add a stomach ache to this wonderfully fun day.

Ok, I figured I had better put details......
Don't worry I am fine I am just being emotional today. My monthly friends is due to visit at any moment. So since my car is still at the towing company I got up this morning and called the bus company and tried to explain what I do everyday and how it really isn't the smartest idea for me to walk to the bus stop with a 10 month old a 15 month old a 3 year old a 4 year old and a 5 year old. only 4 of these kids can walk themselves and one is to little to understand that we are only going straight and not into the street. My stroller for the babies is in the trunk of my broken down car. The bus company informed me that they couldn't and wouldn't be able to drop my kinder off at my house. I know this isn't true because when my oldest was a kinder they did drop her off every day and I haven't changed addresses in that time frame.
So after I got off the phone with them I tried to find all the insurance info so I could get the car taken care of when my phone rang. I didn't get to it in time and missed the insurance call. I called them back and got a different person then the one who owned my claim. They were kind enough to inform me that I do not have full coverage and I do not have roadside assistance and that I will have to have my car towed out of my pocket to a junk yard. We were informed on Sat. when all things happened that we were covered and that it would be ok. The insurance called the tow company and even told them where they could take the car to have it repaired. Why would they do this if I am not covered???????????
I looked at my paperwork after this conversation and I am covered. I have to wait at least 5 days for them to review all the taped conversations to realize that they can help me out. In the mean time we are having to pay storage fees with the tow company.
I know this is a lot to take in. Believe me I am only writing this just to get it off my chest so I can stop crying. I am being such a baby today. A faucet has been unlocked within me and I can't stop crying. To top it all off the kids spilled 2 cups of milk at lunch today.
Sadly this was my breaking point. instead of getting up set with them I just walked away and started to cry. I had felt like I was getting under control a able to deal when my wonderful Husband called to ask me how I was doing. I couldn't help it. I just broke down again.


gotta love hormones!!!

1 Comments:

  • At March 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am sorry you were having a bad day that day :( But look on the bright side, if you end up leaving Progressive, we could set it on fire and and a weenie roast...just a thought.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home