My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

what's the point?????

I have hit a brick wall. I was very excited earlier about working out and eatting better and hopefully loosing weight, however that has not happened. Yes I have worked out off and on for the past 3 weeks, yes I have tried to eat better for that time as well and yes I did loose a few pounds. HOWEVER; I have gained back what I lost and I am real discouraged. What's the point?

2 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2009 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Annie and Jake Callister said...

    Hey Ladawn,

    This is Annie Callister. I saw your blog on Carina's. Don't give up on your goal. It will take a long time. Maybe even years, but don't be discouraged! You'll never feel better if you just keep going! Good luck. I know you can do it!

     
  • At February 6, 2009 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I just got that kiw is for your kids' names. Took me a while.

    Anyways. You know I had a really good experience where I prayed and prayed for help because I was frustrated with weight and health. My prayers were answered and I received more willpower than I ever knew I had, but I also had my testimony strengthened in ways I hadn't foreseen. The most important thing is that you're happy and feel good. Find exercise you enjoy and you'll want to do it. And don't stress it- you're doing great!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home