My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's Stopping Me?



I was reminded tonight of a thought I had many years ago while sitting in the Salt Lake Visitor Center looking at this statue of Christ. While I sat there and watched the many people come and go and listen to the message over and over again I was left to ponder my testimony.

While I was pondering such things I noticed 2 little children who has escaped from there mom doing everything they could to get over the rope and to Christ. There mom tried to discourage this and keep her kids away. After several attempts they did finally make it under before leaving.

I was so impressed by such a small act that I was left asking myself WHAT IS STOPPING ME FROM CROSSING THAT ROPE AND GOING TO CHRIST MYSELF. To often in my life I have placed barriers in the way and I haven't gone to the open arms of my Savior. I need this lesson and I am greatful for the reminder I got tonight. I love the Lord with all my heart and want to do everything I can to come unto Him and to help my family come as well. So again I say "What's Stopping Me?"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home