My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hello from England

we arrived in england yesterday and so far have walked hyde park and see what that has to offer slept and are now preparing to go out again to see the palace and perhaps the changing of the guard. we also have tickets to see wicked tonight. we are very excited. pictures will be posted when we get home as we are having a hard time getting to a computer that works while we are here. other then it being cold outside we are having a good time.

2 Comments:

  • At March 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad to see you made it to merry old England in one piece! I can't wait to see pictures of your trip! Have a great time at Wicked. I will continue to pray that all will be well with you and Dan while you are there. Have a great time. By the way, do they sell Lucky Charms in England? Just a thought.....

     
  • At March 25, 2009 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

    I loved seeing Wicked in London. Enjoy!!! Post pictures.

    It is cold there this time of year. (Frankly, I haven't been there when it wasn't cold...but it's part of the charm.)

    Eat some fish and chips for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home