My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sneaky gifts

So my kids reminded me last st. patricks day that the leprucan always does a treasure hunt and leaves a bag of gold. This year I was on the ball and have left sneaky clues aroud the house and I am making it last all day so tonight when they go to bed they will get there treasure. They love it. I love watching them try to catch this secret person and we all get to have a fun day. this year we have the other kids helping us out. I guess a gift will have to be given to them when they all go home today. OH what fun little kids get to have.
HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT ST. PATRICKS DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home