I loved wicked. I had read the book before we left and I was wondering how it would turn out. It was really good though. Hotel Chocolat was in Paris I think we were just wandering around just happened to see it. I thought it would be a good picture.
I loved the pictures! I am still enjoying the scarf you gave to me. It is so pretty! My favorite picture is the one where Dan is standing in front of the police box. LOL
I would love to stay at a place called "Hotel Chocolate". In fact, I don't think would ever leave.
4 Comments:
At April 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM ,
Margaret said...
Ladawn~ Great pictures! So glad you got to see Bath and Paris and London and Wicked and Fish & Chips?
How did I miss Hotel Chocolat?
Did you LOVE Wicked?
At April 6, 2009 at 8:07 AM ,
LaDawn said...
I loved wicked. I had read the book before we left and I was wondering how it would turn out. It was really good though.
Hotel Chocolat was in Paris I think we were just wandering around just happened to see it. I thought it would be a good picture.
At April 6, 2009 at 9:34 AM ,
Brigitte Ballard said...
Last September I went to many of the same spots. LOVED IT. I enjoyed looking through your pictures. It reminded me of my trip. I hope you had a blast!
At April 7, 2009 at 4:49 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I loved the pictures! I am still enjoying the scarf you gave to me. It is so pretty! My favorite picture is the one where Dan is standing in front of the police box. LOL
I would love to stay at a place called "Hotel Chocolate". In fact, I don't think would ever leave.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home