My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, April 13, 2009

1 month ago yesterday

So a month ago yesterday on March 12 I posted a blog column about the lucky 5. This was a game I got off of a friends blog and I played along. The rules were very simple.. All I had to do was to post the game on my blog, give a time line and promise a prize made by me at the end of the time frame. then inform the other blogger that I had done this therefore letting her know I was playing. Today I got my gift in the mail from my sweet friend Valori who made this beautiful pillow for me. The picture does not do it justice.
Thanks Val for the idea and for making me this accent pillow to become an amazing piece of decoration in my home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Megan and Jon said...

    Cute Pillow. I found your blog today, so fun seeing what you are doing. I am pretty jealous of London and the fact that you get to live in OREGON. the coast is so beautiful. What do you guys do up there.

     
  • At November 22, 2009 at 3:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello
    http://www.georgiawrestling.net/ - cheap vardenafil
    But just assure that you are taking this drug in the right amount and under the guidance of your doctor or physician.
    [url=http://www.georgiawrestling.net/]cheap levitra online[/url]
    It is always better to be on the safer side.
    buy cheap levitra
    So if your doctor or other medical professional has advised you for taking this drug Lecitra, then count on his advice seriously.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home