My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Thursday, July 30, 2009

tougher then I thought

So today was one of those really bad crazy days where the old me would have gone running to the fridge to find whatever food I could eat especially junk food and cram it into my mouth.

I have a very small home, and my kids love to play hide and seek. However there are no real hiding places in my home so they get creative. One of the favorite spots to hide is under the bathroom sink. This has been a big NO NO for ever since the pipes under there have never seemed safe. Well today while I was busy doing something else they decided that a good game was just what they needed to do. So needless to say my William went to hide in the bathroom and hit the pipe just right and busted it. Next thing I know it sounds like a sprinkler in the house and the kids are yelling. I run out there to see what is going on and mom panic mode steps in. "where is the shut off I cant remember where it is and how to do it. Freezer I wish I had cookies no stay focused call Dan he will know what to do. Quick run out side shut off water, call friends for a shop vac to clean up the mess. Can't get a connection I keep getting cut off. What is in the fridge I need something now. Grab every towel I can find Kiersten get the babies and clean them up and put them to bed. Ok boys I am very upset with you. (boys laugh thinking this is a game) Bad choice for the boys. Ok 10 towels on the floor that should just about do it. where is the fan keep the babies away. AAAAhhhhhhhhh called Julie what is the response I get. so I say, she SIDS " I'm in the bathroom i will be there in a minute. I am to frustrated to even think straight. Freezer why don't you have cookies. Ok breathe , now i have to explain to the boys who are thirsty and have to go potty that they can't because they broke the pipe. Oh ya and we don't have the money to fix it. WE are going with out for a few days. Boys start fighting again someone hurt someone else. tattle tattle tattle. where is my chocolate. Ok I don't need treats I am fine I can make it through this day without the treats. Poor Kiersten sees me break down and cry after I yelled at Dan and told him I didn't have time to talk right then when he called to check on me. Julie came over I yelled at her to just go away. I am an awful person. Why can't I handle this stress. I just don't want to be a mom right now. I don't want these responsibilities. Boys are still laughing at everything I do. gggrrrrrr.. Sweet Kiersten finds a scrap of paper and writes a note to me. She folds it up really small and comes and sets it by me. ( mommy I love you ) :) love kiki ..... I am so horrible and she still loves me. I can get through this day. Lots of hugs and so much love from the kids. Being a mom is so worth these special moment.
I am tougher then I thought . My will power has succeeded and I didn't have that treat.

PS went to wal-mart and got lots of water to survive the next couple of days. hopefully pipe will be fixed tomorrow and all will be well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home