My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, January 22, 2010

Today I got to go on my first field trip as a mom. We walked around an art musium and then walked up a hill to the bus then walked around the stadium and onto the foot ball field then walked back up the tunnel and onto the bus and came back to the school. It was fun the kids got to make fantisy maps and look at art from the amazion and play football with some of the Oregon Duck football players. Sadly Kiersten was still feeling sick and didn't want to do a lot just walking around whipped her and me out. After school we came home and I was restless in my hip so I layed down on it to add some pressure this helps sometimes. I fell asleep. The boys were watching tv and Kiersten was in her room she fell asleep also. William loves to be the mommy blanket so he always lays on top of me to keep me warm this is sweet but I can't move and when Im restless that is the last thing I want. But I love it and as long as he is willing to snuggle I'm going to let him .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home