My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, October 17, 2011

my baby is 7

when did my baby grow so old?  He is growing so fast and getting so big.  I want him to be little once again . 

OK story of his birth is one that is precious to behold.  He has a strong desire to be here on this earth and is a spirited young man.  This boy wanted to be here more then anything in the world.  Right after I had given birth to his brother I felt strongly that I should have another child.  shortly after this thought I was pregnant with what we thought would be Lars.  This name was what we had picked out long before he came along.  However, He didn't want this to be his name.  I told Dan that we had to find a name that Lars wouldn't do.  he threw out a few names and jokingly said Will.  We didn't want to name any of our kids after anyone in the family but thought it would be wise to look at the old genealogy to see if someone from the past had an idea.  every page turned was a page to William.  Finally I found my Great Great Grandfather William Thomas.  I took that and a few other choices we had to work with me .  I wrote down his name William Thomas and had a calm peaceful feeling come over me.  I knew then that the babies name would be William Thomas.  He is the link that combines all the families together.  My father in law is Thomas, my grandfather is William my father's middle name is J and thus we have my baby. 

The day he was born I knew he had to be born on the 18th no matter what.  I went to the Dr. she said that he wasn't ready that I would just have to wait and see, however she scraped my membranes the worst pain I have ever had in my life and said if i start to contract and they are close to call her back.  with in an hour of being home i was contracting so i called and went back in .  I hadn't made any progress.  I was determined that he would be born on the 18th so we went to the mall and walked a few laps.  getting hungry we went to get some food.  while waiting for the food which for some reason took longer then it should have I wasn't hungry any more.  In fact I was in labor finally we started to head home and wait it out but by the time we got to barger we turned around and went back to the hospital.  as soon as I was hooked up to the monitor my water broke.  William had his bawl movement about the same time so the fluids were filled with marconium.  i had so many wires coming out of me trying to keep him clean and prevent staining while labor progressed.  but right before midnight on the 18th my little boy was born.  He shares his birthday with his great great grandma the reason i wanted him to come that day was to have a little piece of her with me always. 

So 7 years ago I "forced" my little boy to come into the world.  Happy birthday William

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home