a dream I had that wasn't finished.
who wants to help me finish this leave a comment on what you think Lacie has and how xavier is going to help cure her.
Dream tales
It wasn’t as if I didn’t like school. In fact learning is one of my favorite things . Its just this school , really how hard is it to put some one like me in a class that will teach me ? Let me back up a bit. I was born in a small town were everyone knew everyone. I grew as most kids but seemed to have a hard time making friends. See I am really smart. I can look at any puzzle, problem, game or whatever and solve it with in a matter of minutes. I could read by the time I was 2 and have been seeking challenges ever since. So this new challenge of being in school is hard. Every class I get placed in I get kicked out of for no other reason then I know more then my teachers. I spend more time in the office with the secretary then I do in a class learning. I just wish and hope this next class is all I had hoped it would be. See it is a genetic science class. Something I thrive on and can’t wait to try it out. I get my slip from Kylie the secretary and head off to class. Mr. Towers the teacher wasn’t too happy to have a new student let alone me. I handed him my slip and found a desk waiting for the lesson to start. I was so excited to be here. The lesson today was right up my ally I went to the cupboard and got the supplies that I would need to do the experiment. Each member of the class was ready Mr. Towers wrote the experiment directions on the board and we were able to work alone to complete it. I looked at it set my equipment and was finished with in 5 minutes. Mr. Towers was furious with me. This was suppose to take the entire hour and was suppose to stimulate lots of questions so we could learn. I guess he didn’t get the memo on my super smarts. I was sent back to the office to find something else to do. I talked to Kylie, see were on first name basis since I get sent there so much. Kylie looked in her computer but there was nothing else that I could do or try. I needed this class it was everything too me. I begged her to talk to Mr. Towers and make an exception to give me a chance to be in his class. I waited a few days and then got the call. I went back to class. Mr. Towers just glared at me but let me stay. Each lesson was so much fun for me. As the term went on we were given a challenge of coming up with a project all on our own. I was thrilled. I set out to make my experiment happen..
I did the hardest thing I could come up with. Combining all the quantum physics, genetic science and physics I could possible get away with . I can’t tell you want my experiment was called. I am sure there are words to describe it. In fact, the entire class was scared especially my teacher Mr. Towers accused me of stealing and cheating. I was allowed to stay but I wasn’t allowed to work on anything while I was there. To much of a risk Mr. Towers said. So I sat there and I learned and I planned and prepared for when I would be able to do the next project. I started this experiment on myself at home. First I cut my finger and took some blood then gave my self a shot that was like Epinephrine but much stronger. Then I hooked up a tube and started a transfusion. I took out my blood cleaned it up and put it back in. Among this process I was also experimenting on different diseases I would inject a disease into my body see how it would react and how my body would fight the disease. I would then work on a cure and rid myself of the imposed disease. It would seem that I was finding solutions to some of the most common illnesses and the harder ones as well. The ones that haven’t had cures found for them yet.
It took awhile but I was finally able to do experiment in class once again. I got my home equipment and brought it in to class. I set up in a corner alone so that no one would be bothered by me and really so no one would ask me question. I could feel someone watching me. I tried to ignore this feeling and just work quietly. This lasted a few day though and finally when I couldn’t take it any longer and was going to do something about it she approached me. I hadn’t bothered to learn anyone’s name really why should I , it isn’t like I was going to be there long anyway. It didn’t matter though as soon as she came over I knew I would never be the same again. She was shy but brave. I glanced her way and saw the piercing green eyes. Like looking into sparking emeralds so deep and that smile. It melted my heart. I tried to be nonchalant about the entire thing and pretend that I was too busy to even talk to her but she was instant. She cleared her throat as if she hasn’t talked in a long time. It sounded musical to my ears. What was happening to me. She reached out and put her hand on my shoulder. It was like lightening zapping my skin, but oh so wonderful. Parts of me were alive that I didn’t even know could feel that way. She spoke so softly but I heard ever word loud and clear. “Excuse me, my name is Lacie” It would be impolite of me to not respond so I turned and told her my name. Hi Lacie, my name is Xavier. And thus began a magical moment.
Lacie was interested in my experiment and would watch every move I was making. She spent so much time in my little corner that I began to wonder if she was ever going to work on her own not that I wanted her to leave, I just didn’t want her to get in trouble and have to suffer any kind of punishment. I really cared about her. A few days later Lacie came up to me and said, “ I want to do it.” I looked at her puzzled what do you want to do? “ I want to be a part of your experiment I want to have you try it out on me.” This is so risky I am not sure that I am willing to do that. It was hard enough to do it on myself let alone on someone else. But data would be good to have. I explained the risks and the harm it may cause her if I did any of the this to her but she was willing and wouldn’t back down. I gave in and had her cut her finger. It has to be just deep enough to get more then a few drops of blood out but not so deep that she needed stitches to heal. Once she had done that and I had extracted the blood needed and bandaged it up I got the Epinephrine pen and stuck it in her arm. This was to prevent immediate harm. When I had pulled out the pen Everyone in class did the same and started to walk towards her. They told her to run to get away from me. It was as if they noticed for the first time that she was even talking too me. I knew I only had a matter of seconds to hook her up to the machine to start the process before she changed her mind or got dragged away by the others. I looked at her to be reassured she really wanted this and then hooked her up. As I watched her blood coming out and going into the machine it was beautiful. Lacie started to sway, then everything went wrong her body when white as ash and her blood changed from dark red to thick orange and she fell. I switched the machine to put back in her normal blood, while that was pumping I tried to give her the kiss of life with artificially respiration. Lucky for us with this class there is always an emergency team standing close by incase something like this goes wrong. Sadly this all happened in a matter of seconds. It was so surreal that it seemed only I had fully registered what had happened to Lacie. The rest of the class has just gotten too us as the rescue team came in started to strap her onto the bed and got her oxygen flowing. All I could do was unhook her from my machine and follow her into the ambulance. I don’t know why I got in with her other then I felt this strong connection to her. I knew I would follower her anywhere. Plus once I got my head on straight I could be of assistance. I am not sure why her blood turned to the orange it looked like strained tomatoes after they have been cooked down where its clear but tented orange with chunks of red in it but I was going to figure it out. I knew what I had done. I have been testing myself for so long. I have injected several different diseases into my system and cured or cleaned them out , I knew this was just a disease I haven’t seen or figured out yet. I also knew I had to help her no matter what. I now know why she had been watching and I know she figured out what I was doing and that is why she wanted to do it. She must have known she was sick and needed me to help her. Ok Xavier think : what have we learned? Sometimes I wish I was a normal person with out so much knowledge so I could just worry and pray for Lacie and not try to solve this problem . Let someone else figure it out. Ok brain hush I really need to focus now.
Dream tales
It wasn’t as if I didn’t like school. In fact learning is one of my favorite things . Its just this school , really how hard is it to put some one like me in a class that will teach me ? Let me back up a bit. I was born in a small town were everyone knew everyone. I grew as most kids but seemed to have a hard time making friends. See I am really smart. I can look at any puzzle, problem, game or whatever and solve it with in a matter of minutes. I could read by the time I was 2 and have been seeking challenges ever since. So this new challenge of being in school is hard. Every class I get placed in I get kicked out of for no other reason then I know more then my teachers. I spend more time in the office with the secretary then I do in a class learning. I just wish and hope this next class is all I had hoped it would be. See it is a genetic science class. Something I thrive on and can’t wait to try it out. I get my slip from Kylie the secretary and head off to class. Mr. Towers the teacher wasn’t too happy to have a new student let alone me. I handed him my slip and found a desk waiting for the lesson to start. I was so excited to be here. The lesson today was right up my ally I went to the cupboard and got the supplies that I would need to do the experiment. Each member of the class was ready Mr. Towers wrote the experiment directions on the board and we were able to work alone to complete it. I looked at it set my equipment and was finished with in 5 minutes. Mr. Towers was furious with me. This was suppose to take the entire hour and was suppose to stimulate lots of questions so we could learn. I guess he didn’t get the memo on my super smarts. I was sent back to the office to find something else to do. I talked to Kylie, see were on first name basis since I get sent there so much. Kylie looked in her computer but there was nothing else that I could do or try. I needed this class it was everything too me. I begged her to talk to Mr. Towers and make an exception to give me a chance to be in his class. I waited a few days and then got the call. I went back to class. Mr. Towers just glared at me but let me stay. Each lesson was so much fun for me. As the term went on we were given a challenge of coming up with a project all on our own. I was thrilled. I set out to make my experiment happen..
I did the hardest thing I could come up with. Combining all the quantum physics, genetic science and physics I could possible get away with . I can’t tell you want my experiment was called. I am sure there are words to describe it. In fact, the entire class was scared especially my teacher Mr. Towers accused me of stealing and cheating. I was allowed to stay but I wasn’t allowed to work on anything while I was there. To much of a risk Mr. Towers said. So I sat there and I learned and I planned and prepared for when I would be able to do the next project. I started this experiment on myself at home. First I cut my finger and took some blood then gave my self a shot that was like Epinephrine but much stronger. Then I hooked up a tube and started a transfusion. I took out my blood cleaned it up and put it back in. Among this process I was also experimenting on different diseases I would inject a disease into my body see how it would react and how my body would fight the disease. I would then work on a cure and rid myself of the imposed disease. It would seem that I was finding solutions to some of the most common illnesses and the harder ones as well. The ones that haven’t had cures found for them yet.
It took awhile but I was finally able to do experiment in class once again. I got my home equipment and brought it in to class. I set up in a corner alone so that no one would be bothered by me and really so no one would ask me question. I could feel someone watching me. I tried to ignore this feeling and just work quietly. This lasted a few day though and finally when I couldn’t take it any longer and was going to do something about it she approached me. I hadn’t bothered to learn anyone’s name really why should I , it isn’t like I was going to be there long anyway. It didn’t matter though as soon as she came over I knew I would never be the same again. She was shy but brave. I glanced her way and saw the piercing green eyes. Like looking into sparking emeralds so deep and that smile. It melted my heart. I tried to be nonchalant about the entire thing and pretend that I was too busy to even talk to her but she was instant. She cleared her throat as if she hasn’t talked in a long time. It sounded musical to my ears. What was happening to me. She reached out and put her hand on my shoulder. It was like lightening zapping my skin, but oh so wonderful. Parts of me were alive that I didn’t even know could feel that way. She spoke so softly but I heard ever word loud and clear. “Excuse me, my name is Lacie” It would be impolite of me to not respond so I turned and told her my name. Hi Lacie, my name is Xavier. And thus began a magical moment.
Lacie was interested in my experiment and would watch every move I was making. She spent so much time in my little corner that I began to wonder if she was ever going to work on her own not that I wanted her to leave, I just didn’t want her to get in trouble and have to suffer any kind of punishment. I really cared about her. A few days later Lacie came up to me and said, “ I want to do it.” I looked at her puzzled what do you want to do? “ I want to be a part of your experiment I want to have you try it out on me.” This is so risky I am not sure that I am willing to do that. It was hard enough to do it on myself let alone on someone else. But data would be good to have. I explained the risks and the harm it may cause her if I did any of the this to her but she was willing and wouldn’t back down. I gave in and had her cut her finger. It has to be just deep enough to get more then a few drops of blood out but not so deep that she needed stitches to heal. Once she had done that and I had extracted the blood needed and bandaged it up I got the Epinephrine pen and stuck it in her arm. This was to prevent immediate harm. When I had pulled out the pen Everyone in class did the same and started to walk towards her. They told her to run to get away from me. It was as if they noticed for the first time that she was even talking too me. I knew I only had a matter of seconds to hook her up to the machine to start the process before she changed her mind or got dragged away by the others. I looked at her to be reassured she really wanted this and then hooked her up. As I watched her blood coming out and going into the machine it was beautiful. Lacie started to sway, then everything went wrong her body when white as ash and her blood changed from dark red to thick orange and she fell. I switched the machine to put back in her normal blood, while that was pumping I tried to give her the kiss of life with artificially respiration. Lucky for us with this class there is always an emergency team standing close by incase something like this goes wrong. Sadly this all happened in a matter of seconds. It was so surreal that it seemed only I had fully registered what had happened to Lacie. The rest of the class has just gotten too us as the rescue team came in started to strap her onto the bed and got her oxygen flowing. All I could do was unhook her from my machine and follow her into the ambulance. I don’t know why I got in with her other then I felt this strong connection to her. I knew I would follower her anywhere. Plus once I got my head on straight I could be of assistance. I am not sure why her blood turned to the orange it looked like strained tomatoes after they have been cooked down where its clear but tented orange with chunks of red in it but I was going to figure it out. I knew what I had done. I have been testing myself for so long. I have injected several different diseases into my system and cured or cleaned them out , I knew this was just a disease I haven’t seen or figured out yet. I also knew I had to help her no matter what. I now know why she had been watching and I know she figured out what I was doing and that is why she wanted to do it. She must have known she was sick and needed me to help her. Ok Xavier think : what have we learned? Sometimes I wish I was a normal person with out so much knowledge so I could just worry and pray for Lacie and not try to solve this problem . Let someone else figure it out. Ok brain hush I really need to focus now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home