thoughts
I wanted to blog and just write down what was on my mind however as soon as I started nothing seems to come. Time is just flying by. Its Feb. and I don't even know what happened in Jan. to make it fun and exciting other then our car breaking down. But that is old news by now. It broke down on the 1st of Jan. and on the 1st of Feb. we towed it to the shop to get fixed. I'm anxious enough to get it back that I'm hoping every time the phone rings it will be news about the car and I can go pick it up. I have amazing friends who have been more then willing to drive us around . We have been truly blessed and most grateful for them during this time. It has really made us realize how much we depend on transportation. What would we have ever done in the era where there wasn't all the modern conveniences that we have today.
It would seem that what is on my mind is the car.
It would seem that what is on my mind is the car.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home