My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, November 5, 2010

quilling my new found love

So I was in the mood for a craft project and my sweet cousin from Arizona sent me a link  for this super incredible craft.  http://www.craftastical.com/2010/05/tutorial-quilled-monogram-letter.html  I actually drooled over this and what was even better was that I had all the supplies in my house.  So what is better then a new craft idea?  A free craft idea.  I pulled out all my stuff and went to work.  A couple hours later this is what I came up with


Anyway I have had tons of fun and now since I am doing the Woodland Park Craft Show the 12th and 13th I though how fun would it be to do more of these.  Yes I am selling these monogrammed quilling pictures.  They will be custom ordered for family Name and color to match your home.  If your interested in something like this for your family let me know I want to make more and I want to make it for you.  a few that I have done are these...... 
Anyway because they are so cute and take a long time and they come framed I am going to Charge $20 per Quilled Monogram Letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home