My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Sunday, April 18, 2010

all the stuff I baked for K's bake sale




  

I can't believe how much we accomplished this past week.  Kiersten Robin and I bakes everyday to create all these desserts and things for our bake sale.  Why did I have a bake sale ? because I love my kids and I will do what I can to help them be able to enjoy the sport or activity of there choice.  Since Kiersten chooses to do pageants and they seem to choose her to win and move on then we choose to raise money how ever we can and the best way I know how is to bake and so we did.  I got really creative Kiersten was a great help and I couldn't have done any of this with out Dan's Sister Robin who spent a few days with me.  She baked, watched kids and clean and was my moral support system most of the time.  She kept me as sain as possible .  I did have a few moments I will admit when I was over come with sheer exhaustion where I was super silly then all I could do was cry.  I am glad to report that with all we baked we only had 1 major disaster and melt down in the kitchen.  It was a great experience and has taught all of us a huge lesson.  I may even continue and pursue a catering business.  Only time will tell. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home