My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, February 19, 2010

adventure

Another great adventure is coming our way thanks to Valerie C. who listened to me rant and rave about pagents.  Kiersten as most of you know did the cinderella pagent a few years ago and won and after her year of representing OR she and we all needed a break.  Recently she has been asking if she could do it again.  We have been looking for stuff like that to do but wasn't able to find anything.  Then I got an email about a pagent for american miss and I got excited and started thinking how she could do it and how much fun she would have and then she would also get to see another one of her friends from her past royality who is also doing it.  But sadly it was schedualed to happen on Sunday so we had to stop all planning and thinking about that one.  Then yesterday I got a call from the person in charge of the MISS OR pagent who use to be val's neighbor and who actually gave 1 couching lesson to Kiersten and has wanted her to come do the princess program ever since.  This is actually the one that Dan said he would be willing to support so when I got the call I was thrilled again that Kiersten was thought of or should I say remembered by Val that we had this conversation a long time ago.  Anyway long story short one of the girls had dropped out last minute and they needed someone to fill this spot on SAT.  So Kiersten will go be a princess and get a big sister teen to help out for the MISS OR TEEN Pagent heald in seaside or. this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home