My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a plea for help

I have lost my will power to work out alone.  I can not afford to go to a gym or get professional help and all I want is a work out buddy who can motivate me to get moving again.  I need someone to make me sit down and write out a menu of good healthy food.  I need to have more of a high carb (good carb) low fat diet and I am struggling to get this figured out lately.  I also have to loose 30 pounds by April or I have to go back on my heart meds.  As if that isn't motivation enough it still isn't getting me up and moving.  I am begging someone to come and hang out with me work out with me push me to do more and to help me get healthy.  My family is wonderful support and love to do things but right now today it isn't enough.  Anyone wanna help me? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home