fun moments with William
another great conversation with William: w- "it's a pleasure to meet you" as he stickes out his hand. M- "the pleasure is all mine" this goes on for several minutes then I leave and he follows me to do it again. This time I didn't reply just shook his hand and he said MOM YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY THE PLEASURE IS MINE! don't know where he got this from but it is super sweet very polite and so cute....
Can not believe how much groceries I got and how much I actually spent. thank goodness we got our tax money so I could splerge like that . My family is going to be so happy for yummy food and I will be eatting so much better now. YEA!!!!Wed at 10:57pm ·
Christina Sutton Leder Ditto for us, as soon as I can go!
Yesterday at 8:20am · Terry Lee Mortensen Yay! I bought some food the other day, and Brendan looked in the refridgerator and said, "We have food!" lol
Yesterday at 8:37am · Sandi Meyers Lesh that's great!!!
Yesterday at 2:24pm · Susan Carroll Yeah, my family hates it when I go shopping, have lots of bags, but there is no immediately consumable food, only ingredients!
11 hours ago · Sandi Meyers Lesh What was the most fun food item you purchased?
9 hours ago · LaDawn Rowe just that fact that I purchased food was fun. It had really been a long time but i guess it would have to be chocolate pudding. William was obsessing over pudding and every isle we went down he asked if it was the pudding isle and when we finally got there it was so funny to see him grab as many as he could stacking them under his chin and trying to carry them to the cart. Another fun moment was when he discovered that winco sells dino oatmeal. He searches for this every time we go to the store. Its his favorite he ran down this isle as well and came back trying to hide it from me with a huge grin on his face saying they have it mommy i'm so excited. Those were the fun food moments of shopping with William
Can not believe how much groceries I got and how much I actually spent. thank goodness we got our tax money so I could splerge like that . My family is going to be so happy for yummy food and I will be eatting so much better now. YEA!!!!Wed at 10:57pm ·
Christina Sutton Leder Ditto for us, as soon as I can go!
Yesterday at 8:20am · Terry Lee Mortensen Yay! I bought some food the other day, and Brendan looked in the refridgerator and said, "We have food!" lol
Yesterday at 8:37am · Sandi Meyers Lesh that's great!!!
Yesterday at 2:24pm · Susan Carroll Yeah, my family hates it when I go shopping, have lots of bags, but there is no immediately consumable food, only ingredients!
11 hours ago · Sandi Meyers Lesh What was the most fun food item you purchased?
9 hours ago · LaDawn Rowe just that fact that I purchased food was fun. It had really been a long time but i guess it would have to be chocolate pudding. William was obsessing over pudding and every isle we went down he asked if it was the pudding isle and when we finally got there it was so funny to see him grab as many as he could stacking them under his chin and trying to carry them to the cart. Another fun moment was when he discovered that winco sells dino oatmeal. He searches for this every time we go to the store. Its his favorite he ran down this isle as well and came back trying to hide it from me with a huge grin on his face saying they have it mommy i'm so excited. Those were the fun food moments of shopping with William

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home