shopping
It is such an exausting moment when you have to do the major food shopping but such a wonderful feeling to finally see your cupboards full of food once again.
William and I got to go to the store all alone this evening and we filled 2 carts full of food. Since we were at Winco he got to push his own cart and he was my helper in bagging the food as well. He was so proud of himself for being able to do this. It was a fun mommy son time. I love days when I can have personal time with just my kids even if we have to go late at night just to be alone.
Sadly I spent more money then I have ever spent in one shopping trip in my life. I dislike it when my cupboard are so empty that you litterally have to buy the store just to fill them up again.
plus side to all this is that we now have healthy food and good yummy things to eat that will help me hopefully get back to eatting better and being able to loose weight again.
HERE TO HOPE!!!
William and I got to go to the store all alone this evening and we filled 2 carts full of food. Since we were at Winco he got to push his own cart and he was my helper in bagging the food as well. He was so proud of himself for being able to do this. It was a fun mommy son time. I love days when I can have personal time with just my kids even if we have to go late at night just to be alone.
Sadly I spent more money then I have ever spent in one shopping trip in my life. I dislike it when my cupboard are so empty that you litterally have to buy the store just to fill them up again.
plus side to all this is that we now have healthy food and good yummy things to eat that will help me hopefully get back to eatting better and being able to loose weight again.
HERE TO HOPE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home