My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

book of mormon green eggs and ham

I am Lurch


I am Lurch from the church . That brother lurch , that brother lurch I do not like that brother lurch. Do you like the Mormon church? I do not like the Mormon church I do not like it brother lurch. Would you read the book of Mormon here or there? I would not read it here or there I would not read it any where I do not like the Mormon church. I do not like it brother lurch.

I would have the elders at my house. You could come over with your spouse. I will not go into your house. I will not let you teach your spouse. I would not read your book here or there I do not like the mormon church I do not like it brother lurch.

We can talk about it in this box with our latest convert brother fox. Not in a box not with a fox not in your house not in your house not with my spouse. I will not read it here or there I will not read it any where I do not like the Mormon church I do not like it brother lurch.

I’ll come get you in my car we will go to the church its not that far. I would not could not. You may like it you will see we will talk about Joseph smith or genealogy. I could not do genealogy or Joseph smith lurch now let me be. I wont discuss it in a box I will not meet with brother fox you wont indoctrinate my spouse so don’t invite us to your house. I wont read your book here or there I wont read it any where. I do not like the mormon church I do not like it brother lurch . A train a train a train we could go to Utah in a train. Not in a train not genealogy not in your car lurch you let me be. I will not discuss it in a box I will not meet brother fox. You will not get me or my spouse to set one foot inside your house. I wont read your book here or there I will not read it any where I do not like the mormon church I do not like it brother lurch. Say in the dark here in the dark we could teach you stories about Christ or Noah’s arch. I would not could not in the dark. Would you could you in the rain. You will have to give up your champagne . There isn’t anything wrong with my champagne I will need some when I get off this train. Not joseph smith not genealogy. I do not like them lurch you see. Not in your house not in a box not with my spouse or with brother fox. I will not read your book here or there I will not read your book any where. You do not like the mormon church I do not like it brother lurch maybe you think Mormons are weird . You were told we have horns and a beard. Mormons have parties with snacks and root beer you shouldn’t believe everything you hear. You know I kind of like root beer and parties are not all the queer. I think I will give up my champagne I hear that stuff can melt your brain. But no more cigarettes or tea I can not do that I can not you see. I wont discuss it in a box I will not meet with brother fox. I will not come into your house and keep your distance from my spouse. I will not read your book here or there I will not read it anywhere I do not like the Mormon church I do not like it brother lurch. You do not like it so you say try it, try it , try it and you may I say. Brother lurch if you will let me be I will try it you will see. Say I like the mormon church I do I like it brother lurch . And I will invite my friends to hear and teach them all to like root beer. I throw away all my Champaign and head for Utah on a train . I will do my genealogy it is so fun so fun you see. All discuss it in a box I would like to meet your brother fox and you can take me to your house and have the elders teach my spouse. I’ll read the scriptures here and there and convert my good friends every where. I do so like the mormon church please baptize me brother lurch . The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home