My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

heart troubles

So I have been very unmotivated in the weightloss department lately.  I have been sleeping even with kids about 16 hours a day and I am still tired and no energy.  I have been having a pinching in my heart again and living on milky way candy bars it is the only thing that sounds and tastes good.  My cycle is very late therefore my hormones are very out of wack and causing a lot of these problems.  So today I weighed and yikes I have gained well not really yikes since i haven't done anything about that issue lately but still feel horrible about it.  I feel fat and bloated and yes tired.  I excersized today with my video and it hurt my heart to do so couldn't finish because of the tots in my home causing problems and greatter messes, and only go 1 1/2 miles has worn me out and I am ready for bed again.  What is wrong with me.  I really want to loose weight I really like walking and I really like it when I feel good.  HORRIBLE HORMONES WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?   Anyway I guess at least I got 1 1/2 miles in and no more milky ways will be consumed today.  I am out good thing and dont have money to buy more even better but I want to give them up so I am going to work on that for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home