Woodland park craft fair sneak peak
I can't wait for the up coming craft fair in my little community. I have wanted to do this for several years and have never taken the time to do it until now. So your all invited to come 1699 N. Terry St. Woodland Park This SATURDAY from 10 until 3 pm don't miss out on all the fun fantastic deals and terrific vendors. Anyway hears a sneak peak of what I am offering
I am also offering a special for anyone who is interested in one of my crafts leave a comment of what your favorite thing is. I am going to draw out a winner and you will get a gift . The drawing will be held SAT. Night after the craft show. All entrys must be made by 3PM Sat. to be entered. Winner will be announced here on the blog and notifed via email. Thanks for playing Good Luck


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home