My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, February 20, 2012

new crafts

I have been crafting so much lately.  This is my newest stuff and a sneak peak of more fun items to come.
1st is this cute little finger hot pad for microwaves.  A cute title perhaps is hot fingers or micro pads.  ok the name is still forth coming hince the sneak peak but there so cute. 2nd is hand towels the kind you hang on the stove or fridge to dry your hands off when ever you need too.  made these as a kid and just remember how much I enjoyed making them.  to see more of what I have been up to lately check me out at http://www.knikkoletter.blogspot.com/ and
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Kiwestyles on facebook.  Also my etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/people/kiwestyles?ref=si_pr
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/latter-daycrafterscom/201188603248105 pinterest and well probablly ebay soon.  easy to find super fun stuff to have for your home eco friendly , and fairly inexpensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home