My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Friday, January 25, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

My kids have been begging since they first saw the signs that Chuck E. Cheese was being built in the mall to go. We finally went today and had so much fun. OUR entire family played games and collected tickets and got prizes and just spent two wonderful hours of great family quality time. My kids could have stayed all night. Kiersten said, " when I grow up I am going to be a Chuck E. Cheese worker" Ian Said " I am going to be Chuck E. Cheese" and Will said in his prayers " thanks for the tickets and all the penny's " This will be a great way to get extra chores out of the kids since they already want to go again. Sometimes I love bribes...........:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home