My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Amore

On this day back in 1995 Dan took me to a little town in Washington called Leavenworth. We ate in a little German restaurant with according music as our back ground. I had some kind of chicken and red stuff I think sauerkraut. Dan had some kind of flat hot dog looking thing with the same red stuff as me. Needless to say my adventure for trying new things didn't really pay off. After dinner Dan excused him self to go to the restroom. I saw him put his hand in his pocket and look very nervous. I thought he was going to say a quick prayer to get courage. After he came back we went for a walk down by the river. We had just started walking when he wanted to sit. Odd I thought since I wasn't tired yet but I sat and waited. Soon he said, "I have a question for you but I am kind of scared" I said, "don't be scared" then he asked me if I would marry him. I said yes and then he gave me a very cute heart shaped diamond ring. Sadly the ring didn't fit and so we had to get it sized. His employees had made a sign for the window of the car that said "just engaged". We went home and told our fiends we were en gagged. We were so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home