mommy your the fatest person in the whole world
AH 4 year olds have no tact. Mine said this to me the other day then I gave him a look and said that wasn't very nice and he started to laugh and said I was just joking mom. I hope he only just jokes with me and no one else. I would feel so horrible if I knew my kids any of them ever said this to someone else
that being said, I had blood work done this week to retest my cholesteral which was really high when I first started this journey and the meds they put me on could cause liver damage so they checked that as well as for diabetes. I got the letter from the lab in the mail yesterday which was a suprize. I didn't think I would know my results until tuesday when I get to go see the dr. again. So I was reading the letter and it said that everything was back to normal ranges and my sugars were also really good. no liver damage and it said the meds were working.
I was hoping to be able to go off the heart med when I see the dr. It may have helped but I think more then anything getting up off the couch and actually excersizing plus following my blood type diet has been the most help. Lossing 28 pounds has got to help something. Anyway, things are good today.
that being said, I had blood work done this week to retest my cholesteral which was really high when I first started this journey and the meds they put me on could cause liver damage so they checked that as well as for diabetes. I got the letter from the lab in the mail yesterday which was a suprize. I didn't think I would know my results until tuesday when I get to go see the dr. again. So I was reading the letter and it said that everything was back to normal ranges and my sugars were also really good. no liver damage and it said the meds were working.
I was hoping to be able to go off the heart med when I see the dr. It may have helped but I think more then anything getting up off the couch and actually excersizing plus following my blood type diet has been the most help. Lossing 28 pounds has got to help something. Anyway, things are good today.

1 Comments:
At August 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM ,
Brigitte Ballard said...
Good for you! 28 pounds is amazing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home