My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Monday, February 20, 2012

sneak peak

well here it is my newest craft a sneak peak of items to come.
you can purchase this on my blog at http://www.knikkoletter.blogspot.com also on my facebook shop https://www.facebook.com/Kiwestyles  etsy at http://www.etsy.com/people/kiwestyles?ref=si_pr im also on pinterest and https://www.facebook.com/pages/latter-daycrafterscom/201188  603248105?ref=ts  so im easy to find and happy to provide you with all your new kitchen needs. 

sneak peak name pending hot fingers or micro pad
tell me these are not just super cute.  I love them . they are hot pads for the microwave .  stick your fingers in the pockets and grab that hot plate, cup or popcorn bag .  perfect for kids! perfect for mom's, perfect for dad's well perfect for everyone. $4.00 for 1 of these.  they have a loop to hang right next to the microwave for easy access



next is something I also love and can't work in my kitchen with out.  I made these when I was a kid and just decided to bring them back.  kitchen towels that hang from your oven door or frigde handle.  great for when you need to dry your hands or have something handy in a hurry for all your kitchen needs.

this one is bbq great for grilling season or any time $5



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home