still down and out
Well it seems that the only thing I have posted lately is how sick everyone has been. I guess if that is all that is going on than that is all I can post. Will had a good day yesterday but mommy had a bad day. Will is back to complaining about his tummy I really hope he gets over this thing soon.
Back to babysitting, the kids are happy to have there friends back or at least the baby if anything. I know they love to have mommy time alone but they also really miss not having friends to play with.
We are hopefully going to get out and do something fun soon.
Back to babysitting, the kids are happy to have there friends back or at least the baby if anything. I know they love to have mommy time alone but they also really miss not having friends to play with.
We are hopefully going to get out and do something fun soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home