My KIWE Rowes

Growing by leaps and bounds

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have been tagged

So Kristine tagged me awhile ago and I somehow missed it, sorry!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. His mind ( he is constantly thinking of new things).
2. His ability to come up with new tasks.
3. His willingness to take care of the kids
4. His sillyness.

Four jobs I have had: (wow, it's been awhile!)
1. Babysitter
2. PSC Scanning (datalogic)
3. Alvord-Taylor
4. Senior and Disables Services

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Super Why!
2. Dragon Tales
3. Seasame street
4. Barney

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Harry Potter all of them
2. All the Lord of the Rings Series
3. Hildalgo
4. Rudy

Four places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Washington
3. Idaho
4. Oregon

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Dan
2. Linda McClellan (blog updates)
3. Margaret (when there are TOF updates)
4. Jennifer (house updates)

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Terriaki Chicken
2. Fruit Salad
3. Chocolate
4. anything that tastes good

Four places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. Canada
3. Italy
4. Hawaii

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. School starting
2. Trip to England
3. Kiersten's baptism
4. Watching my kids grow

Four People I tag:
1. Mom
2. Sandi Lesh
3. Terry Mortensen
4. Linda McClellan

1 Comments:

  • At August 14, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey LaDawn,
    Thanks for the comments, obp/pbs is #1 in our family, we are always watching the morning educational shows. Elaena has a very good imagination too, and that is a great possiblilty, that our friendly monsters became not so friendly. She was soo upset the night before, I guess I didn't understand that she was saying "Mister Grinch" and not "Monster Giant", she hasn't seen this movie in months, so after 2 hours of much re-assuring last night, she fell asleep and not once did she get up. So I guess that is a bonus! So are you in Eugene too? We are in Salem, Christine and I were in the same ward growing up. Have a great day and thanks for the advice! Oh and don't you just love tags?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home